Award Winning Community Hospital Seeks Noninvasive Cardiologist!
Baystate Health, the home of the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate, is seeking a Non-invasive Cardiologist with advanced imaging skills to join our growing and award winning Heart & Vascular Program at Baystate Noble in Massachusetts’s Pioneer Valley.
This opportunity features:
- A HIGH-QUALITY PROGRAM. Baystate Noble recently ranked first among Pioneer Valley hospitals, and is also a past winner of the American Heart Association's Get with the Guidelines Stroke (GWTG-Stroke) Gold Performance Achievement Award.
- ROBUST AND GROWING PROGRAM. A broad variety of cardiovascular imaging opportunities including: nuclear and echo.
- HIGH VOLUME. Large and loyal primary care referral base.
- COLLABORATION. A large, collegial group of cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, electrophysiologists, cardiac anesthesiologists, radiologists and vascular surgeons dedicated to your success and patient centered excellence.
- COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS. Earn generous compensation including, substantial benefits that comprise high quality, low cost medical/dental, plenty of paid time off, CME, and an impressive retirement plan.
The ideal candidate will be academically inclined with superb non-invasive skills. New grads welcome to apply!
According to US News and World Report, the Pioneer Valley ranks 13th nationally for having the highest quality of life, and lists Massachusetts as America's best state to live! Come join us at Baystate Noble Hospital and see for yourself what the Pioneer Valley has to offer!!
Baystate Noble Hospital is a 97-bed acute care community hospital that hosts approximately 400 primary and specialty physicians providing a broad range of services to the Greater Westfield community since 1893.
Baystate Noble Hospital
Baystate Noble Hospital, now part of Baystate Health, had its beginnings in 1893. It was then that a wealthy local manufacturer, Reuben Noble, bequeathed a large portion of his estate to establish a hospital to care for the greater Westfield community, opening with 20 beds and eight physicians.
Quality of Life
Westfield is a family friendly community that’s also known as The Whip City, reflecting the buggy whip manufacturing heritage of its namesake, Reuben Westfield. Nestled on the Westfield River, it boasts an historic downtown of late 1800’s red brick, brownstone trimmed buildings. Westfield also offers much to see and do. Antiquing and shopping. The peaceful wooded ponds and paths of Stanley Park. Amelia Park Children’s Museum. Plus, there are many restaurants, golf courses and outdoor activities to enjoy.
Beautiful homes abound in welcoming neighborhoods and there are public, private and charter schools. Higher education, too. Westfield State College was the nation’s first coeducational normal school. Dartmouth, Fairleigh Dickenson, Boston, Yale, Brown and other major colleges are also within easy driving distance.
If you have a Doximity profile, you can one-click apply for this opportunity.
If you’re don’t have a Doximity profile, please call me or complete this form and I will get back in touch with you.