Community Health Center Advanced Practitioner - Mason Square Neighborhood Health Center
Baystate Health, a Truven® Award–winning healthcare system and home of the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate, is searching for a Nurse Practitioner to join Baystate Mason Square Neighborhood Health Center in western MA.
This opportunity features:
- Our team of 20 providers is dedicated to providing outpatient innovative and compassionate primary care to the inner-city community. Level three patient centered medical home.
- Mason Square serves over 40,000 adults and pediatric patient visits each year and is the ambulatory training site of UMASS Medical School-Baystate Med/Peds residency program and strong mentorship is available from our experienced clinical educators.
- Collaborative multidisciplinary teams are ready to assist you in providing high quality patient care.
- Strong subspecialty support from specialist onsite and at Baystate Medical Center/ University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate Health and Baystate Children’s Medical Center.
- This position offers a mix of primary care, urgent care and teaching opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working with our underserved community. The ability to function well as part of a medical team is essential. Fluency in medical Spanish is a plus
Our providers will tell you the reasons they chose Baystate Health are its unique work environment and culture. Here you are part of a collaborative team that values your expertise and wants you to contribute your ideas. At Baystate Medical Practices, our mission is to ensure that our entire community has convenient access to affordable and effective primary care. Our work is data, quality and performance improvement driven and our providers are encouraged to participate on improvement measure teams. Join us in delivering a higher state of caring at Baystate Health.
Baystate Medical Center
Located in Springfield, MA Baystate Medical Center (BMC) is home to the state’s second busiest emergency department, the region’s only Level 1 trauma center and one of only 39 American College of Surgeons accredited Level 1 Comprehensive Education Institutes in the world. And recently, BMC completed construction on its new 600,000-sq. ft. “Hospital of the Future.”
Quality of Life
BMC is in the heart of Springfield, but its quality of life goes well beyond city limits.
Iconic venues like the Quadrangle museum cluster, Basketball Hall of Fame and MASSMutual Center give way to picturesque Forest Park and Zoo, Six Flags New England, historic towns, and great dining, shopping and entertainment.
The area boasts many beautiful homes in good neighborhoods, a great selection of public and private schools, as well as prestigious colleges and universities. Living costs in Springfield are also 14% lower than the Massachusetts average.
If you have a Doximity profile, you can one-click apply for this opportunity.
If you’re don’t have a Doximity profile, please call me or complete this form and I will get back in touch with you.