Pioneer Valley Family Medicine- Northampton
PIONEER VALLEY FAMILY MEDICINE- PRIMARY CARE
Baystate Health., an award–winning healthcare system and home of the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate, is searching for a Family Medicine Physician to join Pioneer Valley Family Medicine in Northampton, MA.
This opportunity features:
- A well-established team of physicians and nurse Practitioners, providing 100% outpatient primary care to adults and pediatrics in our patient centered medical home.
- This practice offers integrated primary care, urgent care and specialty services in our state of the art facility, designed to enhance the patient experience through convenience and customer-service focus.
- Provide team based care to a diverse patient population. 1:1 clinical support.
- Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm with call by phone on a rotating basis.
- Inquire about our loan forgiveness program
The ideal candidate will be ABMS BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics. Candidates must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong computer skills, and have a commitment to patient-centered care.
Our providers will tell you the reasons they chose Baystate Health are its unique work environment and culture. Here you are part of a collaborative team that values your expertise and wants you to contribute your ideas. At Baystate Medical Practices, our mission is to ensure that our entire community has convenient access to affordable and effective primary care. Our work is data, quality and performance improvement driven and our providers are encouraged to participate on improvement measure teams. Join us in delivering a higher state of caring at Baystate Health.
Ariana Caraballo, Provider Recruiter, Phone: 413-794-8701 Fax: 413-794-5059
If you have a Doximity profile, you can one-click apply for this opportunity.
If you’re don’t have a Doximity profile, please call me or complete this form and I will get back in touch with you.