Nocturnist Opportunity in Western Massachusetts
Baystate Health, an award–winning healthcare system and home of the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate, is searching for a Nocturnist to join Baystate Health’s Hospital Medicine Program in Western MA. This opportunity features:
- One of the largest hospital medicine programs in the country, 100+ providers, serving Baystate Medical Center and three community hospitals in western Massachusetts
- Practice as a part of a comprehensive hospitalist team comprised of over 100 Physicians, 16 Advanced Practice Clinicians, Hospitalist RNs, Quality RNs, Data Analysts, and Pharmacy Technicians
- Dedicated nocturnist team of 9 physicians and 6 Advanced Practice Clinicians at BMC
- Choose to practice in one or several of our settings: from our 719 bed tertiary-care center or one of our community hospitals.
- There are professional growth opportunities to participate in Advanced Hospital Medicine Fellowship with leadership, medical education and quality tracks.
- Earn generous compensation including robust benefits that include high quality, low cost medical/dental, paid time off, CME, and an impressive retirement plan.
Baystate Health’s Hospital Medicine Program provides opportunity to practice in a health care system with over 350 medical students and residents with more than 30 residencies and fellowships. Our internal medicine residency program is nationally recognized for its innovations in education. We offer teaching opportunities with faculty appointment to the University of Massachusetts School of Medicine/Baystate. We also offer non-teaching opportunities, though there will be interaction with residents and medical students throughout the day.
Baystate Health is Massachusetts’ third-largest healthcare system with >12,000 employees and consistently ranks among the nation’s top hospitals and healthcare organizations. As a not-for-profit, mission-driven, integrated health system, Baystate Health serves a population of more than 750,000 people in communities across western Massachusetts.
We are committed to hiring clinicians who value a culture of compassion and appreciate diversity—while delivering a higher state of caring.
Baystate Medical Center
Located in Springfield, MA Baystate Medical Center (BMC) is home to the state’s second busiest emergency department, the region’s only Level 1 trauma center and one of only 39 American College of Surgeons accredited Level 1 Comprehensive Education Institutes in the world. And recently, BMC completed construction on its new 600,000-sq. ft. “Hospital of the Future.”
Quality of Life
BMC is in the heart of Springfield, but its quality of life goes well beyond city limits.
Iconic venues like the Quadrangle museum cluster, Basketball Hall of Fame and MASSMutual Center give way to picturesque Forest Park and Zoo, Six Flags New England, historic towns, and great dining, shopping and entertainment.
The area boasts many beautiful homes in good neighborhoods, a great selection of public and private schools, as well as prestigious colleges and universities. Living costs in Springfield are also 14% lower than the Massachusetts average.
If you have a Doximity profile, you can one-click apply for this opportunity.
If you’re don’t have a Doximity profile, please call me or complete this form and I will get back in touch with you.